The Department of Electrical Engineering has well highly qualified and experienced faculty members who have done their UG and PG degrees from the top-notch universities. The faculty members of this department are consistently doing well in teaching and research. Faculty members along with students have been rewarded for their outstanding research contributions in their respective fields.
Building department into a knowledge hub, through its focus on education, research development and industrial consultancy by establishing efficient and effective mechanisms for managing innovations, technology development and its transfer.
To generate distinct engineering and self-confident manpower equipped with the knowledge, human and social values in diversified areas of technologies, leadership, for the benefit of mankind and sustainable development of India
- Promotion of international collaboration with world-class international/national universities
- Developing in-house research capabilities with industrial collaboration.
- Enhancing resource generation through industrial collaboration and Training programs etc.
- Implementation of Total Quality Management (TQM).
- To develop as an international centre for education and research.
- Development of strategies for resource mobilization - Centre of Excellence.
- To apply specialized knowledge for solving multidisciplinary problems in the field of Power Electronics and Electrical Drives.
- To apply analytical and design skills to meet the challenges of constantly evolving technology in the area of Power Electronics aligned with industrial requirement.
- To promote research in the promising areas of power electronics and electrical drives through projects and dissertation based on green technology, industrial applications and environmental aspects.
- To demonstrate leadership with moral & ethical values, team spirit and managerial skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge of science and engineering
- Ability to validate and analyze theoretical knowledge through experiment
- Ability to design and interpret data.
- Ability to solve real-life engineering problem through design, component identification and development process.
- Ability to work as a team to achieve the desired goal.
- To achieve career growth with social and moral responsibilities.
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Attitude towards lifelong learning
B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- • The department has well-furnished lecture rooms with audiovisual system
- • There are demonstrative, hands-on training labs for the students
- Electrical Drives lab
- Renewable Energy Lab
- PLC Lab
- CAD Lab
- Electrical Machine Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Electrical Power System Lab
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab
- Analog & Digital Electronics Lab
- Electrical Network System Lab
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Measuring Instrumentation Lab
We have well-equipped labs having 400 systems in each block each having high-speed internet and intranet. We have our own intranet system and University Management Information system (UMIS) in which daily syllabus & progress report, attendance, marks, a result of the students are shown.
We have libraries in each building comprising of a no. of books both of national and international publication with online accession facility. Students can request and issue books at any time and the duration of issuing books is open till that semester.
AWARDS / ACHIEVEMENTS
Our Students Grants and Awards at the AKSU. Department of Electrical Engineering, our undergraduate and graduate students benefit from an integrated curriculum that allows them to immerse themselves in laboratories, team projects and hands-on research experiences. Our undergraduate curriculum offers an interlocking sequence of courses and teaching laboratories designed to simulate real-world experiences and has been adopted by many departments across the country. Through this program, our undergraduates become involved in research early, with their four-year experience culminating in an applied thesis project. Thirty per cent of our undergraduate students enrol in graduate programs; there take important and challenging positions in the industry. Our graduate students participate in world-class research projects alongside our renowned, published faculty and are aggressively sought by research universities and by industry. Through our graduate curriculum, we are meeting the needs of today students with reduced course loads, more seminars, smaller classes, a strong focus on building complex systems and more immediate student involvement in research. In AKS Department of Electrical Engineering is providing online certification course from IIT Bombay.
Mrs.Rama Shukla received Membership Indian society of technical
Department provides technical, cost-effective training to increase individual understanding of the subjects and arranges organizational learning and enrichment. Our student went BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, ONGC, CTI, ATI, ATPS, SGTPP, SECL and many more industries.
Photo of BHEL, Training
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Perform detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct the manufacture, installation, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
|1.||Entrepreneur Awareness Camp||Diploma and b.tech Electrical Engineering student||MSME, Indore|
|2.||EPLAN software)||B.Tech Electrical Engineering student||By Faculties of Department|
|3.||Workshop on Auto-CAD||B.tech Electrical Engineering Final year student||By UIT Bhopal|
|4.||Use of MATLAB Programming||By Faculties of Department||By UIT Bhopal|
|5.||Workshop on PLC||Final year student||Sofcon system India pvt.ltd|